NONSENSE WORD FLUENCY AND SEESAW

So....with EOY assessments approaching, I have been really hitting nonsense words hard! I wanted to share with y'all what I have been doing with nonsense words and Seesaw. If you haven't heard of Seesaw, you should try it!! The parents love it! The kids can record themselves and send it to the parents! My class records every single day!!
Back to nonsense words! Today we used my Bubble Gum Nonsense Words PowerPoint fluency slideshow, which is free in my TPT store. The students then completed the Bubble Gum Spin and Color Nonsense Word Edition. After they completed the spin and color they had to read it on Seesaw! They love reading and listening to themselves on Seesaw and the parents love it too!! Check out the pictures and click on any picture to take you to the download!!







1 comment:

  1. This is such a great way to keep your students engaged and show the parents how they are doing! I love it so much!! What a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete