WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Welcome to Calloway's Corner! 


Hey y'all!! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Brandi Calloway and I have been teaching kindergarten for 10 wonderful years! I am very passionate about teaching and all the little ones I get to watch grow!!


In 2014 I was given the opportunity to teach in a Spanish Immersion program. This has been such a wonderful experience for me! I have grown so much professionally and personally and I'm excited to share all the things I've learned through this blog!


I have a wonderful husband that understands my devotion to teaching and all the extra hours I put in! I have a 13 year old step-daughter and a 3 year old son that motivate me to be the best I can be! I hope that through watching the work I put in they will be inspired to work hard at everything they do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment